Hey!
I can't believe it's already Thursday!!! WOW!!
I love it! Drew has to work today and tomorrow, then he is off for 2 days! yesss!!!
Tonight is our date night :) SO excited about that....don't know what we are doing yet, but it's exciting!
Saturday I have an appointment to get my hair chopped ALL the way off! Seriously!
I've done it before. no biggie.
my face may be a bit swollen {fat looking} from being 36 weeks preggo, but I think it looks better than it did with miss K, so i'm not too worried {maybe I should be.....hmmm}
oh well. hair will be gone! :)
now, it is super thick and takes for.ev.er to dry and straighten.
I have no energy for it, so it's getting the ax! lol
SO on to our party!
I wish I could figure out a linky thingy!
if you want to play along, grab a button from the side -------->
{it looks like the big button up top, just smaller}
add it to your post and answer the TRUTH BE TOLD questions {link back if you can so I can see what you put too!}
TRUTH BE TOLD
The animal or insect that terrifies me most is: Spiders! those creepy little suckers walk weird and have all those legs....it's ridic. ugh!
I'm obsessive about: actually....a bunch of things....I have slight OCD when it comes to some things. it's not too bad I don't need to go to therapy or anything....not yet. lol. but I like dishes in the dishwasher to be put in there a certain way. and away in the cabinets. I like things cleaned or folded certain ways. When I used to work at the bank, the money in my drawer had to be stacked all the same way. weird? maybe...is there more? yeah probably.
A big influence on me was: The Settle Family. I lived with them for about 6 months while I was in high school. My aunt Geneva had cancer at the time and I got to experience what her family was like. Plus, her middle daughter Krystin was engaged and ended up getting married in the Bountiful Temple. That made me realize and see what a wedding should be, and that it could happen. Eventhough, I was only able to spend 6 months there, I got to spend precious time with my aunt before she died about 4 months later and I know I was meant to be there for the time that I was. It helped show me the person who I needed to be.
One of my biggest accomplishments is: 1. Graduating College with Honors!! yeah! Did that all myself! 2. Overcoming the trials I had to endure to get to the happiness that I feel now. I truly believe in forgiveness and enduring to the end. I could have given up at any point when things got hard. I could have stopped coming to church, or not made it a goal to go to the temple...but I didn't. and now I am a million more times happier than I ever would have been.

No comments:
Post a Comment