Our day started out early. Too early for me.
I knew I should've packed up my car the night before to cut off time. But that's okay.
Karson set off the fire alarm at about 1230 am, and it scared the butt outta me! He was saying something about a soccer ball and stuff. it was weird....and kinda funny.
Things got loaded up and we were off to the church to decorate by about 930. It was cold and slightly rainy.
Then, Andrew set off the church's fire alarm!
seriously??
yep!
It was loud and annoying.
The fire department ended up coming and we all got a good laugh.
Miss k kept herself busy by going through ma sani's bag.
Papa Lawrence was our ring leader....
Drew tried to keep me happy through all the stresses and craziness.
yep, there was a bit o that.
But we won't get into it :)
We eventually got most of the work done, and it was already time to get ready for my bridal shower.....which was at 630!!
what???
yes, it really took that long to decorate that cultural hall.....and it wasn't done. *sigh*
I was exhausted by this point.
I just wanted to relax and take a bath, sleep, get a massage, something!
A shower and getting make-up on helped.
alot.
So we headed over to Jaque's housefor a good party with great food!!
Jess, Amber, and Summer looking all beautiful!
My TO-DIE-FOR orange creamsicle cupcake!!!
Jess did an awesome job on these. I love her! I need to get the recipe too, I tried some, and they were good too.
But, hers were better :)
Christina and the adorable Riley were able to make it!
Jess got this really cool bride-to-be sign on Etsy. Love that site! I could drop some major change there if I could. lol
Food....Awesome! notice that they are in flower pots. going along with a garden type theme.
They did an advice board for me....which I didn't get!
Rachel, my maid o honor and I! :)
people eating. lol
I'm just being a dork here! LOL!
beautiful sisters, my mom and aunt betty! love them!
Amber put together this game of 20 questions, 10 about Drew, 10 about me and he answered the questions and I was supposed to get his answers correct. For every wrong answer I had to eat a very large gumball. Eventually, we went to half. LOL.....
but, I didn't get that many wrong. They were just that large. I think I got only 7 wrong. and 2 were Drew's fault, he answered them wrong in the first place! LOL
Then, sister young put together this awesome story with candy. It was hilarious. my basket was FILLED to the brim with all different candies! IT was awesome! I wish I had the time I would post the whole story....I will try, it was way too cute to not share! It was funny, and sweet, and just awesome.....i think i said that. lol.
That candy lasted a whole month! We ate it on our honeymoon, we ate it on our roadtrip, we ate it here in the apartment when we had very little food yet. lol.
My three beautiful girls! They did such an awesome job with everything! I am so glad they were there to help. I am so glad that they did all they did. They are amazing! I love them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment