Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gettin the Weight-off Wednesday






Week 6

Weigh-In:
my initial weight 5/9/12: 160 lbs
goal: 125 lbs/lose 35 lbs.


weight last week 6/13/12:  149.2 lbs.
weight today 6/20/12: 150.2 lbs.
Weekly loss:  -1 lbs.

Total loss: 9.8 lbs.
left to goal:  25.2 lbs.

Past week's workouts:

Wednesday: Back & Biceps {50 min}  Spin Class {50 min}
Thursday:  walking around the mall {60 min+}

Friday: Elliptical {55 min}
Saturday: Rest {went to the lake all day}
Sunday: Elliptical {65 min}
Monday: Elliptical {45 min}   Spin Class {50 min}
Tuesday:  Plyometrics {59 min} Spin {50 min} 
Wednesday {today}: Back & Biceps {52 min}  Spin class {55 min}


GAHHHHH!!!!!!!
I just want to throw something.....where's a medicine ball when you need one?!?
so frustrating to have gained a pound this past week. 
really?
ugh!
I swear. 
It was my birthday on Thursday. and I didn't have a chance to workout. we were shopping all day then drew, course, got an ice cream cake for me {which was shared with the Duke's, but still} I didn't think I had gone over that much in my calories. We even went to subway and I got a salad!
my body seriously hates me.
I just have to keep up the cardio and do something everyday.
I will eventually get to my goal weight....I just hate that it has to take so dang long.
it's frustrating.
On a good note.....I am able to button up my fat jeans! yay!! I have a mean muffin top going on so I choose to still leave them unbuttoned and fastened with a hair tie, but that's a good thing! they are getting baggier in the legs/butt too {which, honestly, I don't really like....is it weird that I like my legs/butt where they are? but i know they will be the first to go. my belly is always the last. dangit!}
Oh, and we went to the grocery store the other day and I actually felt semi-normal. meaning: I didn't feel like the fat blob going in there.
Yes, I'm still semi-embarrased to go out in public. Mainly because I have only 3 shirts that fit me and none that actually look good on me, just sayin.
But I will get there.
It will take time and A LOT of sweat, but I will get there.




2 comments:

  1. Girl...you just had a baby. And you're nursing. It's okay if you don't make it to 125 until a year post-partum. I think you're doing awesome, and you should be praising yourself for simply working out as much as you did last week, regardless of what the scale says! Just think of what you've done for your heart, muscles, lungs and endurance this week...that's definitely worth celebrating. I'm proud of you for working so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. Be proud. I need to start working out! I've lost the weight, but my stomach is bigger than it was pre Ellie. Come on motivation! And finding a time to do it...

    ReplyDelete