Sunday, January 27, 2013

Random FYI

1. I just wrote a blog post and it's all gone. ALL of it.
I'm pissed.
I'm not rewriting it at this time, I'm still to mad. ughhhh!
The real reason for this post:

2. There is a difference between the words breath and breathe.
A breath is a noun like: "Take a deep breath" or "Your breath smells."
To breathe is a verb like: "Breathe deeply" and "I can hardly breathe."

3. There is a difference between the words teeth and teethe
Teeth are the pearly whites in your mouth, it is the plural of tooth.
Teethe is a verb, "to teethe" is to experience the emergence of your teeth through the gums. Babies teethe.
"The baby's has been drooling and chewing on everything, she is teething. She will be getting teeth soon"

See the differences?
Just a random thought for today. FYI.
Please use such words correctly.
Why is this bothering me so much? I have no idea either.
But seriously, no reason to sound dumb if you can help it.
just sayin.


1 comment:

  1. 1. I love you blog!
    2. I miss you
    3. I need you to teach me how to make my own button for my blog, i love yours!

    ReplyDelete