{click on picture to make it bigger}
Ryleigh will be 1 on Saturday!
Can you believe it?!?! I know I can't
My baby isn't a baby anymore!
And proof of her toddler-ness, she decided to walk more than her usual 2-3 steps then fall during her photo shoot I did for her.
She is dang cute!
We should enter her into a beautiful baby contest for some magazine.....if only she had more hair. Those girls always win! Ry's hair is long, but thin. She's still cute though.
She is cutting tooth #3 so she's not so happy and #4 is on it's way as well.
She is happy and talkative and also screams and tells her sissy what to do.
She really is hilarious. I love watching her sometimes & her reactions to things.
We are having a party on Saturday and can't wait for Mom, Auntie Amber, Uncle Jared, Kyler, and all of our friends to be here to celebrate. Then, Mom and Uncle Karson will be here too!
SO very exciting!
Love these girls of ours!
SHe loves the bongos. They are so much fun for her!







No comments:
Post a Comment