
decided to join in on some fun crafty blog link-up fun!
once i actually get myself together, I will be posting some of the crafts i've been working on too!! :)
Here are this week's questions!
1. How often do you wash your vehicle?
Not often enough. Almost never. Before I had miss K, I never did either. Don't know why, guess it's pretty low on the priority list. But...that's the great thing about a great hubby! I can make him do it :)
2. When riding in a car with someone who usually drives, them or you?
I want to. The hubby and I switch off, depends on where we are going.....If i'm dropping him off (at school because we don't have a parking permit-and only 1 car) then i drive. otherwise he does.
3. How many states have you traveled to or through?
a lot...lol...that's really hard! I'm going to say 27
4. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
country. with some pop and rap thrown in there too.
5. Do you prefer the window down or air conditioning?
Wow, lots of states :)
ReplyDeletehttp://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/hoo-are-you.html