Since we only had 2 girl entries into the giveaway.....
BOTH of you will win!!!
Jane & Michelle.....you can just send me a message on FB with your request for....whatever!!
Congrats! :)
I slept horribly last night... I was so anxious and excited about our ultrasound today.
I knew the baby would be healthy. One of those things. It's one of those promises made to me and I know will always be true.
But also....I had this really scary dream about aliens taking over the world. We watched signs last night, so that's why. lol. I love that movie!
ok...back to the baby....such distractions
But I was also anxious to find out the gender. That's where the surprise part comes in. That's where I worry. I don't know why. I guess I don't want to disappoint anyone. I'm a people pleaser. And, I don't want to be disappointed. Why do people have this "gender disappointment?" I don't understand. I guess because people get their hopes up hoping for one thing and get the other....then they have to get used to the idea of them having the other gender.
I'm not going to lie....I wanted a boy.
I've always wanted boys. Two boys then a girl. Lol.
I had a big brother that I loved and he protected me.....I just wanted that for my kids too.
We found out it's another girl!
Of course. lol.
We are super excited!
No, I didn't cry out of disappointment when she told us.
I did feel bad about not jumping for joy the second after though.
Then.....I felt like a failure
I know I should just be happy that the baby is healthy and I am able to have a baby, that it hasn't been difficult for me to get pregnant. That nothing has happened to this baby. Who cares if it's a boy or girl, right? I should count my blessings.
Then I feel even worse. ugh!
We think we have a name picked out....but we probably won't tell anyone. lol
don't worry, it's not something like Apple or Clementine.
Apparently, K thinks it should be Cinderella.
seriously. lol. she is tooo funny!!
Some pics of the belly for you as we go along!
ummm...did i get smaller? must just be the shirt.
maybe i'm standing further away.
have a good day!
maybe i'm standing further away.
have a good day!



No worries on the gender disappointment. I think it happens to most women. I really didn't care what this one was... I was glad to finally have a healthy pregnancy... BUT I did kind of in the back of my mind prefer a girl. But I tried to think it was a boy... so I wouldn't be disappointed. Ha. I'm so dumb! :) Anyways, glad she is healthy. And I don't blame you for not telling everyone your name. Some people are REALLY annoying when you tell them the name... like you asked for their opinion on it. Nobody will know our name until after she is here... partly because we won't even decide on a name until after we meet her. Congrats! And coming from a home with me and my sister... I LOVED IT. :)
ReplyDelete