Monday, March 19, 2012

Just waiting.....

Today is the estimated due date by my first ultrasound.
I'm still preggo.
I'm large, uncomfortable and ready.
but I guess baby girl needs more cooking time. the 21st is my due date by my lmp, so maybe by then....who knows! I'm so impatient as is.
Now we just wait.
I'm trying to remain calm. trying not to get all sad & depressed that she hasn't come yet. it's hard. everyone wants her here. everyone wants to see what she looks like. everyone is anxious and excited. everyone is waiting.....and waiting. I feel bad for making them wait. Almost feeling like a faiure for not delivering yet....{sigh}....but she will come, eventually. lol.
I have bananas that are ready to be used for bread or something....they won't get baked. dinner won't get made again tonight. my laundry won't get done today. my bathroom trash wont get taken out, or the bathroom cleaned. k's room won't get a deep cleaning for visitors....
I have no energy to do anything.
NONE.
i want to lay on this couch all.day.long.
but i can't. and it makes me sad. lol.
I'm up every 20 mins to help k go potty, get her water, help her with something....
i feel bad for her....she wants to go on a walk, but i just can't today.
maybe tomrrow.....
we'll see :)



1 comment:

  1. I feel for you, yesterday was my edd.. no baby yet. If I could I'd come help you out with your cleaning but I'm afraid I've only got enough energy to finish cleaning my place. =( I hope your next dd is right and you get to meet your lil girl soon!

    ReplyDelete