about 4 years ago I made some YUMMY meatballs and spaghetti sauce.
I am talking....so super legit that you couldn't get better at a restaurant.
that good!
I didn't really use 1 particular recipe
just combined a few recipes, and took some tips from people I worked with
and it was amazing
of course.....
I really want meatballs
and I have failed making them. ugh.
I should have wrote that recipe down!
Have you ever done that?
it's just like when you see/read something online and then want to go back to it and you didn't bookmark or pin it!
dang!
now, I have no energy to make them myself again
maybe I will send hubs out to frontier pies for some good 'ol "homemade" meatballs.
if I had the digestional capacity to actually eat anything....
another joy of the end of pregnancy....my belly aches. hurts. it's no fun at all.
So, I've gone into labor-mode and will eat less & more of some easily digestable foods....lots of jello, applesauce, toast....you know....i'm sure there's more, but I can't think anymore....
hoping no baby this week....I have to make 2 cookie doughs {depending on my energy, might be done on 2 separate days}, which then need to be refrigerated overnight, before I can roll them out and bake them for our Relief Society activiy on Saturday.
Gotta hold out until then.....
I'm trying.
{there has been lots of contractions!}
Then my mom comes on the 21st
she would like to be here when I go into labor....but I don't know if I can make it that long. just saying.
I will try for her, but if baby girl wants to come after Saturday....I will be ready :)
Have a good week everyone!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment