Have you ever wondered what you are going to do with your child's artwork?
I decided to just take pictures of stuff and then....we could just throw it away.
I can't help it....we live in an uber small apartment without the super organizational skills/tools to keep me from going crazy and the hubby from being frustrated that there is stuff everywhere.
let's be honest......
with an almost 3-year old and a newborn....there is usually stuff everywhere. so we need to cut it all out.....simplify!
if only it was that simple :)
but no reason to make the child suffer
she needs to be able to do art projects and crafts and be all creative!
honestly....so do I!
she loves it
she will paint/craft do whatevs until she can't see any more.
seriously.
I love it, because I can cook, clean, feed the baby, etc while she is occupied
and I don't feel guilty for not giving her 100% of my attention
in my opinion, she doesn't need my attention 100% of the time.
but when she does get it, it is at 100%
we try ;)
plus we love all her preschool projects :)
she BEGS to do them, every.day!
and they have helped her recognize her letters and actually finally get all her colors right!!!
{remember, back in the day we thought she might be color blind....seriously...she probably just didn't pay attention, but still.}
How do you organize your child's/children's art work?!?




No comments:
Post a Comment