Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So Halloween isn't until tomorrow.... but we probably aren't going to do anything for it! lol
we're lame like that. 
But we did have our church's Halloween Party! 
It was tons o' fun!


I made K's costume!
Seriously!
I thought it looked super awesome.
She is Hermoine from Harry Potter (her hair is PERFECT for it!)
the coat is black felt and maroon fleece...it has a lined hood and everything!
I also made the scarf out of some of the fleece and some yellow/gold-ish fabric I found at the thrift store for $1. sweet deal!


I think she really liked it!
she knew she was a witch...she knows about Harry Potter but hasn't seen the movies or read the books.
she's like 2 1/2!


i put together these closures too, made out of elastic and buttons. 
the elastic was a bit too long, but it still worked! 


He has a scarf too!! 
He's the hottest gryffindor around!
Sorry, you robert pattinson fans!


This was THE BEST costume of the night!!
E, our neighbor. He's the HULK!
It's so frickin' legit, it's awesome!!!!!


us! love him....only pic we got of the two of us! lol!



They had minute to win it games.....Drew got challenged by the guy whom he home teaches. so, of course he had to do it! there was about 5 ping pong balls in empty tissue boxes, they had to shake them out. it was SO funny! quite the entertainment. He lost by like 2 seconds. 


we made some carmel apples and took them home to enjoy! sooo yummy!!

We have a change of plans....guess we are going trick-or-treating on Monday!! yay!
for some strange reason I heard a rumor that there was no trick-or-treating here in town.
i believed it.
it is a college town....why not! lol!! awesome.
So we might go by a friends' house to say hello, then go down their street.
might as well show off the costume one more time! :)

ok, twilight is on TV and I want to watch it--again! lol
night!


4 comments:

  1. What a neat costume!!! She looks great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun night. Your daughter's costume was amazing! And her hair is perfect. How could she be anything else. I am a new follower from Get Your Craft On Tuesday. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG we just laughed so hard at these pictures of the booty-shakin game!! We we're hoping you got some good ones! Good job!

    ReplyDelete