ok....it doesn't stand for Gosh Darnit....but it should...
on my appt on tues. I failed my 1 hour glucose test.
FAILED!
:(
deep down I was expecting it.
i don't know why....I just had a feeling.
I got a 151, and i guess it should be at most 140, so not too bad.
BUT...It is just a screening for Gestational Diabeties and isn't the diagnositic test.
so that's good.
there is still a chance I don't have it.
I go in next week to have the 3 hour glucose test. fun!
But until then...I am cutting back on sugar, somewhat....It's christmas!!
I am still super thirsty all the time and drink about a gallon of water a day.
and still have swelling.....SO....we will see next week when I go back
as of tuesday, baby is breech
{there's still time}
and measuring a smidge bigger.
Dr. isn't worried about my weight gain so far.....but i am.
{hence my previous post/vent}
I am HUGE and don't see how I can actually get any bigger.
seriously....how?
trying{SUPER hard}not to think about it.
eat lots of veggies, drink lots of water...not much I can do
{in my opinion.}
it's the last days before christmas......and seriously there was a MILLION people at the mall today.
A MILLION!!
no parking spots, terrible drivers, crowds, lines, mean people, people in a hurry rushing you...
ahhhhhhhh. not my idea of fun.
my shopping is done and has been for at least a week, hopefully I don't have to go back
but oh well....it's much more fun when you have all your family with you doing crazy stupid things.
have you seen that show "Impractical Jokers" on TruTV?
yeah....the boys have started doing some of the crazy things seen on that show in the mall.
pretty funny.
you should check out the show.....
just saying.
time for a nap :)
I failed the 1 hour with Abby, but passed the 3. So hopefully u pass. :) still lots of time for her to turn. Turn baby girl, turn!! And I know how u feel about feeling like you can't get any bigger. Blah. Oh and at one point I was measuring 4 weeks big... No worries, you aren't tall, so baby has nowhere to go but out! ;)
ReplyDelete