DON'T FORGET!! you can do it everyday!
So, I have entered in Every Creative Endeavor's Creative bloggers got talent contest!
There are 164 projects linked up so far and only 20 can make it into the next round....and it only depends on how many "likes" I get on a project!
yikes.....SO.....please go vote for me!! :)
pretty please!
I am project #162 {pb stuffed french toast} & #163 {big & bold labels!}
you can vote for other stuff if you like it too ;)
Hello, Hello again!!
Hope you all are doing well!
Time for the wonderful Truth be Told Thursday!!
Truth be told...
I actually know the phone number for: 1: Drew's cell phone....he has NO clue what mine is! what's up with that?! 2: My aunt betty's home phone number. I can't get rid of it, in my mind. I have it programmed into my phone, so I don't need it, but it has been the same for years... 5$&-2484....seriously.
An odd contact in my cell phone is: ummm.....for my good friend, and old roommate {Rachel} Her mom Dee Wall......She passed away while rachel was living with me in 2010. It freaks me out whenever I receive a call from that number {yes, i have!!} usually it's someone else in the family that now has the phone. creee-py!
I still smile when I think of: Drew. He's the best thing ever :) I am very blessed to have him as my husband and that we can be together forever!
My mom used to always make: navajo tacos? i dunno....she still makes them. she never makes mutton stew for us....but I'm sure she doesn't know where to find mutton in the suburbs of MD. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment