Did you know...there was 2 #4 Truth be Tolds?
Yeah I'm just awesome like that! LOL
Truth be told......
I should go to a support group for: Sugar...I seriously have an addiction. If it's sweet, has chocolate in/on it, or is just plain bad for you....I'm allll over it. I try to stay away as much as possible, but it's just way too hard. I try to eat tons of protein to counteract the amount of carbs I take in, but it's like never enough. Doesn't help that I'm like freakin betty crocker and want to make cakes and desserts all the time!
My parents would never let me: get any other piercing besides my ear or any tattoos. I did anyways. I had to take out my belly button ring the day or so after I got it, because they found out. But I didn't get the tattoos until after I turned 18. Now, do I regret them? maybe. I can't see them them {both are on my back} they seem a bit pointless at times, but they have never been in the way of me getting a job or anything like that. and they aren't going to prevent me from getting into the celestial kingdom....just saying :)
A food I wish were healthy was: Double bacon cheeseburgers....seriously. I love them even when I'm not preggo. They do have a good amount of protein, but the saturated fat? or the sodium? pleaase!! How about pizza too...that's big on the sodium content as well! plus carbs. {in my mind, carbs are the devil. i really do hate them--you know the bad kind--not the good, those are legit!} Sweet potato fries? Those are another story!! they seem better for you...but in reality....they are like soaked in grease. not so healthy. Fry sauce?? yes, lots please!! dang utah/idaho having it everywhere!
{although....I was introduced to it a long time ago by my grandma Lynn. She used to live in Utah before moving to Arizona.}
You wouldn't believe that I once put ketchup on: well....I guess brussel sprouts. I hated those little suckers! maybe that's why I actually can't stand the taste of regular ketchup. My fries I will eat naked {or, see fry sauce above,} burgers have no ketchup {if it does, it's a little,} eggs? no way!!! meat loaf: I use chili sauce, not ketchup, but can tolerate ketchup if that's what I have.
the hubs: different story {just like the child.} it goes on eggs, breakfast casseroles, mashed potatoes, regular casseroles, burgers, fries, anything....{k can dip all veggies in it...bleh} They love the stuff! No Thank you!
Some random truths of the week:
I haven't been out of the house {or put make-up on} since Monday night. yep. It's like basic things have turned into being the equivalent to running a marathon. I have showered though! Tonight, we are going out on a date! So I will fully get ready.
I get up now about 2-3 times a night. just to pee. then I roll onto the other side and try to go back to sleep.
Baby got the hiccups 4 times yesterday! Once was at 630 am after waking to pee and then trying to go back to bed. You can't sleep while that's going on. I was not happy with her for that. lol.
I am still eating leftover candy/treats from the weekend. my belly isn't too happy with me...trying to detox from the sugar now.
I am really really excited to go into labor with this child! seriously. it's weird. I never did with K--i was induced way past the due date. I want the excitement and the "oh we need to grab this!" or "don't forget to get that" while having contractions or my water breaks. BUT she does need to wait at least 3 more weeks! 5-6 would be better.....just saying. none of this being really early. lol.
have a great week everyone!
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment