So, I have entered in Every Creative Endeavor's Creative bloggers got talent contest!
There are 164 projects linked up so far and only 20 can make it into the next round....and it only depends on how many "likes" I get on a project!
yikes.....SO.....please go vote for me!! :)
pretty please!
I am project #162 {pb stuffed french toast} & #163 {big & bold labels!}
you can vote for other stuff if you like it too ;)
So, I saw this post over at peas and crayons on white chocolate "reeses" peanut butter hearts
I said....hey! I can do that! The hubs loves reeses!
but not white chocolate. {he just doesn't share my love for it! lol.}
SO, at about 7 pm last night I started making them.
I used chocolate almond bark in stead of actual chocolate.
Just take your cookie cutter on a pan with parchment
add a layer of melted chocolate
then add some graham crackers and let set in fridge
once hardened, add some warmed up peanut butter
(in her's she mixed the pb & crackers---probably a better idea. lol)
let that set again then add another layer of chocolate and sprinkles!
then set---again!! lol.
they pop out pretty easily when you are ready to eat them.
I am not such a fan of peanutty things right now
So I added marshmallows instead!!!
this one's layers include:
almond bark and then graham cracker crumbs--let set
then add more almond bark and marshmallows
then drizzle with bark and sprinkles---let set!!
like an awesome s'more delight!
yummm!!!
don't forget to wrap them all special-like!
The bags are from the $1 spot in target
and the tags are a free printable found here
I left two of them out for the hubby to take to work.
And I woke up to this!
seriously....trying to put me into a diabetic coma!
his reaction: just don't eat them all at once....yeah tell the preggo not to eat chocolate??
pfffffffft!!
Ghiradelli dark & strawberry!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
talk about an instant FAV! he knows me too well!
but I was smart and still had some high protein homemade granola with greek yogurt for breakfast
{I was going to post a recipe for this chunky granola.....but seriously....I messed up and it tastes like cardboard. oops. I forgot to double EVERYthing. that's what happens}
Still yummy...especially when you top with a dark chocolate strawberry square!
YUMMM!!
Happy Valentine's Everyone!!
<3

Those are so cute! Just might have to do something like that for somebody.......
ReplyDeleteHaha, diabetic coma! I hope not, but eat it anyways. You have a great blog!
ReplyDeleteYour peanut butter cups are so pretty! I hope your hubby enjoyed it and at least let you have a bite! I do love those Ghiradelli chocolates too though. I don't know if I have had the strawberry ones, they look super yummy!
ReplyDeleteTasty AND pretty--I love this! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!
ReplyDelete