So i did it....
I bought a preschool pack from Confessions of a Homeschooler
it was $10 and is a 26 week program for ages 3-4
{k won't be 3 until april, but we can start now and redo them over and over again!}
it includes
A- Z Weekly Lesson PlansPhonics practice
Capital/lowercase letter recognition
1-10 Numbers recognition
Counting practice
Colors
Shapes
Fine Motor skills: Lacing cards, cutting, coloring & pre-writing
Logic skills: Puzzles, size sorting, matching games
Large Muscle Movement: Large Floor Numbers/Letters Hopscotch
Singing: Leapfrog A-Z letter sound songs, Bible Verse Songs
Arts & Crafts for each letter
Daily Calendar and Weather Activities
the website also has a bunch of free printables available on the blog and I have found two websites on pinterest that provide free printables and activities as well!
SO we can mix and match, work on what she is good at then build upon them from there!
I'm pretty excited to get things started
{next week...since my printer is out of ink and we are still waiting for it to get here!!}
It's kind of weird thinking I will be home schooling my child.....only until circumstances change
{like we have the money to pay for someone else to do it}
but we are college students...
What resources do you use for teaching your little ones preschool at home?

No comments:
Post a Comment