Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Truth be Told Thursday!

I want to start a new series......
I don't know why.
sounded like fun at the time. lol.
but also....I just wanted an excuse to create a button!!
why not right?
Plus, I seriously need to use and learn photoshop.
BADDDDD!
I could {should} just take a class at the college.
But...I'm 29 weeks preggo.....yeahhhh...might not finish that class before baby.
just sayin.

So....the button is in the works :/ of course.....
what do you expect, I started it about 4 hours ago.
you'd think it would be done by now...
I should just take the easy way out and take a picture of fabric......hmmmmm....maybe next time.
maybe I will start a linky party too....ahhh such big dreams....
anyways....
Have you ever played the game Truth be told?


it's pretty fun.
But....this new series, will be every thursday...we will call it......
Truth be Told Thursday!!

You can get to know me more....and hopefully....if you want to play along....I can get to know you more as well!!
sound like fun???
ok....

Truth be told.....

I would never want to be a stripper, prostitute, or drug dealer. there's no chance that would ever happen....but just so you know ;)

I still wish I could sleep on my belly...or sleep without my hip being in so much pain when I wake. lol.

I'm tired of hearing about celebrity divorces. there is a new one every week! it's sad. The newest one....Zooey Daschanel and her hubby Ben Gibbard. They annouced a split in November, but have now offically gone the divorce route. Ok....mainly, I'm tired of hearing about Kim & Kris.

I can't wait to start working out hardcore again. This baby makes me feel SO rundown and I have trouble just walking. But once she comes and I get the all clear, I can't wait to start losing this baby weight!





1 comment:

  1. Truth be Told I don't even know who "Zooey Daschanel and her hubby Ben Gibbard" are! What am I doing with my life!?!?!

    ReplyDelete