Hello again....
Time for the truth to come out on this Thursday!
There is STILL no snow on the ground even with the impending "big storm" coming.....but it sure is windy!!!!!
I've been so busy with a bunch of projects, so I apologize for my lack of posting. Seems like my love afair with this blog has taken a back seat....but not really. Just working on stuff.
{like a quilt top, the child, dr. appts., french onion and cabbage soup, pound cake, trifles, fake pho, and cooking up this baby in my belly...}
So....grab a button, play along and have fun!
Truth be Told......
Something I once threw out and later regretted was: craft stuff....when I was downsizing to move out here I had to get rid of stuff...{sigh}....one of the things I wish I had to use now a big blank canvas thingy. I just saw this on a blog post and now want to make it....there is a pic of the original too {just as gorgeous!} it would be fun in a girls' room....oh and I regret getting rid of all of K's stuff. but I had too.
The worst place I've ever slept was: In my old house in MD. I was staying at the Lawrence's for a while and loved that. When I had to go back to my house {you know, to take care of stuff there and because I felt bad that I was always at the Lawrence's} I hated it....I was so scared. It was terrifying. I was scared all the time there after that. Luckily, Drew & I were getting married soon so he would come back with me! Then, I could actually sleep!
I look best in: black. lol. covers up the flaws, right? lol. most of my wardrobe has black in it. I also love a good t-shirt and jeans. but nothing fits me anymore....Drew loves me in a t-shirt and sweats. seriously. He is funny like that. but we love to be comfy in this house!
The thing I search for most on the internet is: recipes. I will find at least 3 of the same recipes that I like sometimes and combine the ingredients or techniques and make up my own way of cooking something {usually because I don't have a specific ingredient or utensil.} It works out!
now it's your turn!
I want to know your answers! just link back :)
{i swear i will get a linky one day! lol}
<3

I do the exact same thing with recipes!! For the exact same reason!! haha.
ReplyDelete