So I am lying here on the couch {feeling crampy and having irregular contractions...ugh...go away...wait another 3 weeks!} watching man vs. food.
{man, he has really gained some weight...}
but he was in Salt Lake at Crown Burger
have you ever been there?
After watching this I really want to go there.
This pregnancy I LOVE me some cheeseburgers...with bacon?? heck yes!!
so unhealthy....but oh.so.good!!
my mouth is watering now thinking about it
but I have heartburn and it's too late to eat anything, nevermind the braxton hicks junk I have going on right now.
anyways......
this Crown Burger...I want some.
They have cheeseburgers with some ultra-yummy looking pastrami on it!
oh my! with some fry sauce!!
and their onion rings look just as divine.
just sayin.
luckily my hubby just changed the channel and I can go back to drinking my water.
I drink a gallon a day. seriously.
a gallon
I hope to keep it up after she comes....and as SOON as I make it to the SLC area....my butt is going to Crown Burger! LOL.
Hope it's as good as it looks!
<3
Yum! The problem with pregnancy cravings is that I usually only get to eat my craving once and then I can't stomach it again! Your getting close to the end, hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI have eaten quite a few times at Crown Burger.
ReplyDeleteCrown Burger is okay but I would not travel all the way to SL just to eat there. Have I put your cravings to rest a little?????