Thursday, February 2, 2012

Truth be Told Thursday #4


it's that time again!
fun stuff right?

Truth be Told

The oldest thing I own is: probably my scriptures....I have a pair that I've had since I don't know when {my memory is really terrible, btw} I'm sure I have stuff that's older....I just can't think of it right now. lol.

I'm missing my: shorter hair....I want to cut it, but my face is gonna start swelling and shorter hair will make it look fatter. ugh....

I love to wear: capri sweats {with pockets, if I could,} ankle socks, and a t-shirt. I love comfort!
Or....jeans with tall boots....or a hoodie. I love hoodies. 

I'm a nerd when it comes to: Harry Potter. love love love it! I know everything HP. I've read the books each at least 3 times. Seen the movies, each at least 4 times. I will stop and watch it if it comes on TV too. I don't care about the commercials. 
{there is probably other stuff....but my nerdiness might scare you off. lol}


Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Have to say that the oldest thing that I own is my body;-) Naw wait, I do hae some dishes that are older than that!

    ReplyDelete