
Sorry, I've been gone for so long...I was in the middle of traveling with no internet access, then I was home being lazy and trying to recover from my vacation.BUT....I did keep track of my thankfulness {hence the laziness-no motivation to actually put it on the blog! lol}
So for Tuesday, I was thankful for....Airport Play Areas!!They seriously saved me on this trip! On this day-our return home-we had to drive almost 3 hours to the airport {meaning I was up at 5am!}then, we got there at about 930. and our flight doesn't take off until 240pmsuper sad face!!!My parents' flight left at like 11 so they were right on time, but we were so super early!We got rid of our bags and the car seat and spent about 2 hours wandering around exploring terminal 4 of Sky Harbor International Airport {ohhhh my back, and my feet!}We then ate lunch and went through security.Then....we still had about an hour and a half still until we even began boarding. So we walked....more.K loved the people mover thingys. (moving sidewalks?) We spent some time on those going here and back....until........YES!!!We found a play area!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!
this mama belly could sit down and rest. and the child could play and play {with NO ONE else around!}
can you spot jessie?
There was another little girl who decided to join us later and they had so much fun together!
It was great!
Then we went to board...k was not in a good mood this whole time. She was up at 6 (usually up about 730-8) and no nap yet.
So we had a bit of a cranky pants. She didn't nap on the plane ride, but there was enough to keep her occupied and basically "good' on the 1.5 hr ride.
Then we landed, and as we were taxi-ing to the terminal i look over----
yes, she fell asleep!
For like 5 min, of course. poor baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment