| on our wedding day <3 |
One of the MOST important people in my life.
He's definitely #1, who are we kidding!
I am most thankful for him!
| he plays the guitar. it's hot! |
He came into my life at such a pivotal moment.
He saved me from going off the deep "wo is me" end.
ugh, that would have been sad.
As soon as I met him that August day, my life was changed. I was changed.
I was instantly happier. I instantly had reason to hope. (it's kind of hard when you know you will meet someone and just waiting around until the day that you actually do. I'm just impatient like that)
It's hard being a single mom. very hard.
Somedays all you need is a hug, and when there is no one there to give it to you, that's when you can get sad.
I knew my heavenly father was watching over me and would send me someone sooner or later, I just had to be patient and be ready for that time to come.
I needed to be ready.
| oct 2010 general conference |
| thanksgiving 2010 |
He is the highlight of my day
even when I was working full-time, his text messages were the best part of my day.
They still are!
He is gone everyday for school and I miss him....
I really do
just having him around makes everything better.
things are funnier, things are stupider (is that a word??) things are more silly, or just more awesome!
He is mine...forever!
I love that!
And I am HIS!
The day we were married, was the BEST day EVER!
no lies.
![]() |
| a skype "date" at his parents' house :) |
He is such a great hubby.
He helps out around the house and doesn't complain
He will do dishes for me, without asking!!
Love that! You may not know this, but I HATE DISHES! lol
Love to cook and makes the messes....but cleaning them...uhhhhh....no!
He's awesome like that!
| an engagement pic. photo credit |
He even helps out with the laundry!
It may not be folded correctly or hung backwards (what's with that?)
but who cares!! he DID it!
Thank You!!
Pre-pregnancy, I was all up for doing the housework at all hours.
this place looked pretty legit.
Now.... not so much.
This dang baby is sucking the life out of me. literally!
| We're super legit! |
But he is awesome and handles it all so well :)
gotta love him!
He massages my feet or my back even until i force him to stop because it's actually causing him more pain than anything.
He picks up where I am beginning to fall behind.
He is GREAT!
| Such a great daddy! |
And....most importantly....he is such a great father!
He is amazing
K loves him to death and we are so excited to add more to our family soon!
He will get to experience a newborn! yikes! lol.
He will be great. That's just how awesome he is!
| We have lots of fun! |
| Singing at the VW wedding |
He's mine ladies! ALLLL mine!
I had to almost beat them off with a stick at VW's wedding in August.
Seriously! He IS married!!
What can I say? That's what happens when you have such a HOT hubby! :)






You guys are seriously such a beautiful family! I'm so glad you wrote this. Helps me remember how blessed I am, too. Next time we make it up your way, let's get together so we can meet each other's families!
ReplyDeleteIt really is wonderful to marry your best friend! It sounds to me like life is going great for you guys. I haven't met you yet but I have heard wonderful things about you. (I feel like I am getting to know you through your blog too.) So I am sure that Andrew feels just as lucky! This is a really sweet post.
ReplyDelete