Giving Thanks--Day 16

On Wed. I was thankful for my sister-in-law, Amber.
 |
| i took this pic |
So when we landed in SLC, Drew was driving still (had class that day.) So Amber came and picked us up! She is like 37ish weeks preggo herself -and i swear she has more energy and looks better (it's her first-I blame it on that. lol.) But...yeah...1 large luggage with the carseat attached, and another suitcase for her later, and we were off. We went to Gateway in SLC. We went and got dinner and carmel apples and hung out while we waited for Drew to come and pick us up.She is a lifesaver.#1 I couldn't do another 3 hours or so in an airport.#2 I didn't want to drive all the way down to her house in Provo (an hour away) just to drive all the way back through slc to get home. I hate backtracking, and I just wanted to be HOME already.
She really is the best Sis-in-Law a girl can ask for {be jealous}And not just for picking me up at the airport.She is funny, humble, nice, great to talk to, and so much more {like i said, be jealous!}She is a great aunt for K, and the best sister for Drew. We are SOO very excited for her to have her baby soon!!I am very thankful for her and all she has done for me and my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment