Giving Thanks--Day 23

{Wednesday}
Today, I am thankful for music.Music can be so awesome.in good an bad ways.And just like I love a bad movie sometimes....sometimes I love a ridiculously dumb, bad, but awesome song. LOL. i'm a nerd like that.I love everything though....country, rap, pop, hip-hop, classical, christmas, classic rock, 80's, etc.Music can make you feel better, it can lighten the mood,, energize you, pump you up, or...it can help when you are sad, need a good cry or someone to understand what you are feeling. {even if they never even know it}There's almost a song for everything.Music has brought my hubby and I closer...I have mentioned he plays guitar, right??yeahhhhhh...and he sings, writes songs. you know... all that super hot stuff.That guitar won me over. lol.He is super awesome and legit to begin with, but when he started to sing...wow!He learned to get the girls, and he got the girl with it! lol.I have a list of like 20 songs I want him to sing to me. we will see how many he actually learns/plays over the years. but my favorites are the songs he wrote. they always make me tear up. i'm a big sobfest when it comes to him singing significant lyrics. Hopefully, our kids will be able to be just as musical as he is {he wants our kids to be this whole band! lol} if not, hopefully they can be like me and know a wide variety of songs, most of the lyrics and the artists.{but can sing better, like him! seriously...i need lessons and I could be good, but still}
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment