yep, I am thankful for adoption...this is a two parter...hopefully I can explain it better here than I did earlier (the tears didn't help either)
1. I am thankful for those who have the courage to give their children such a gift that is adoption. It takes soo much and to be willing to give this blessing can be the best thing ever for the deserving children.
2. I am thankful for the families, couples, or individuals who participate in the adoption of a child.
My husband is adopted and I am SO grateful for his family and their love that they have shown by adopting him as a baby while in the Philipines.
Without that act, one can only wonder what could have happened in his life...(would he have been a member of the church, gone on a mission or met and married me?)
Such a simple act caused such an impact on one person--and it extends to his brothers and sisters, mother and father. Our lives are forever changed by every child, no matter how they come into our lives.
We hope to complete more than one adoption in our family, the first will be harder and will take more time than I would like, but we pray everyday that it can happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment